INFORMATION ON THE PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - so-called "RODO"), we inform you that:
1) The administrator of the personal data is ST RĄBAŁA Sp. z o.o., 83-130 Pelplin, Bielawki 6, KRS 0000438099
2) Personal data obtained by the controller shall be processed in order to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6 sec. 1 letter b RODO), when data processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation incumbent on the controller (art. 6(1)(c) RODO), when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller, such as debt recovery or the defence against claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), as well as when the data subject gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her data for the purposes expressly provided in the consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO).
3) Recipients of personal data obtained by the administrator may be banks, courier companies or administrators of electronic payment systems.
4) Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
5) Personal data will be stored until the fulfilment of statutory obligations, the expiry of the period of limitation of claims arising from contracts concluded, i.e. no more than 10 years, or until the revocation of consent granted, if the basis for processing was the consent of the data subject.
6) The data subject has the right to access his/her data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing, the right to data portability, and if the processing is based on consent: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7) In addition, pursuant to Article 21(1) and (2) of the RODO, the data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her based on Article 6(1)(e) and (f) of the RODO, in particular for marketing purposes.
8) If the data subject considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the RODO, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the GIODO/President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9) Providing personal data is voluntary, although it is a condition for concluding an agreement and performing statutory duties by the administrator.
10) Data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.